Thursday, May 28, 2009

An award

The very pretty Lara over at I wanna be a MUA gave me this award:

I don't wear make-up but my mummy reads this blog as it's great for make-up tips and things about Lara. Thank you for the award Lara, I'm glad you enjoy my blog - I will ask mummy to update it more!

I would like to pass this award onto:

Jaime at She Will Have Her Way

♥ My little friend Isla (and her Mummy Ally) at Give A Girl the Right Shoes and She can Conquer the World

♥ Liss
(and my doggy crush Dougall *swoon*) at Frills in the Hills

Gems (a dachshund lover!) at The Life of Gems (PS: Happy birthday lovely)

Lilli xx

3 comments:

Gemma said...

Thanks Lilli!! I feel honoured to accept the award :) And what a lovely birthday present for me! x

Jaime said...

Thank you Miss Lil and Sammi of course! I love the award. mwah, mwah, MWAH! xx

Lara said...

You're very welcome Lilli! I love ready about all your adventures!
Lara xo