Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seven

My Mummy's friend Telle tagged me to do this (Mummy said Telle wanted to know about her but I told her "it's all about me!"). Telle's blog is fat.mum.slim

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

It could be nice if you post a personal photo with this post.
Well I'm always up for posting a photo :D


7 Facts About Me.

1. I'm 62cms long and 23cms tall
2. My favourite food is 4Legs
3. My best friend is Jasmine the Golden Retriever - she is tall, long haired and white - I am short, short haired and black
4. I adopted from the Lort Smith Animal Hospital
5. I am one of many of dachshunds in my family - my Mummy's second; my great-parents had some; my great aunts (on both sides) had some.....just goes to show we really are the best dogs
6. I can sit and shake hands but I can't "drop" (there's not where to go to drop!)
7. My favourite park is Birchgrove Park


7 Unspectacular Quirks About Me.
1. I grumble like an old man in my sleep
2. I don't like clothes
3. I love to get under my blanket, even in summer
4. I love it when my Mummy sings to me - she makes up songs just for me
5. I LOVE Vegemite on toast
6. Every morning while Mummy is getting ready for work, I get back into bed
7. I have a white stripe on my chest

Tag 7 people
1. Anita and Family at For a Lifetime of Learning
2. Kim at Life and times of a single girl in Sydney
3. Joey & Maggie at The Long and Short of It All
4. Ally & Isla at Isla's journey
5. Kahlee at Kahlee Rose
6. Marie at Under the Tree
7. Teneal at The girl most likely....

No comments: